A great lot of character, and amazing food downstairs. Not keen on the shared bathroom facilities, bathroom very very underwhelming.
- Land of the Beardies History House
- 6 min walk
- Anzac Park
- 6 min walk
- Glen Innes & District Historical Society
- 7 min walk
- Glen Innes, NSW (GLI)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Land of the Beardies History House - 6 min walk
- Anzac Park - 6 min walk
- Glen Innes & District Historical Society - 7 min walk
- Australian Standing Stones - 2 min drive
- Torrington State Conservation Area - 67 min drive
- Glen Innes Station - 14 min walk
- Where to eat
- The Great Central Hotel – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Great Central Hotel Glen Innes
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and free WiFi in public areas. Rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Great Central Hotel
- Great Central Glen Innes
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Pool table
- Front desk
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
Where to eat
Charming old character filled hotel, well restored and provides a trip into the past.