Visiting Girraween National Park
Tourists are sure to enjoy all the features that Girraween National Park has to offer. This city attracts visitors with its tucked away and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Girraween National Park
- Closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 122.9 mi (197.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Girraween National Park
Symphony Hill Winery and Aventine Wines are a couple of favorite places to visit. With 5 hotels and other lodging options in Girraween National Park, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Cypress Ridge Cottages - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, you'll have access to free self parking, laundry facilities, and an in-room kitchen.
- Wisteria Cottage and Cabins - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, you'll have access to free breakfast, free self parking, and an in-room fireplace.
- Girraween Country Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free self parking, and conference space.
Dressing for Girraween National Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Girraween National Park is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 87°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 43°F