Visitors to Geeveston are sure to enjoy the gardens and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Geeveston
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 62.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Geeveston
A favorite place to visit in the city is Forest & Heritage Centre. You'll also find Hartz Mountains National Park and Tahune Airwalk in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cambridge House - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Geeveston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Geeveston is 20.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F