- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- National Stadium
- 20 min walk
- Sierra Leone National Museum
- 2 min drive
- St John's Maroon Church
- 3 min drive
- Freetown (FNA-Lungi Intl.)
- 75 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Freetown, New Brookfields Hotel is in the business district. Cotton Tree is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumley Beach and River No. 2 Beach.
- National Stadium - 20 min walk
- Sierra Leone National Museum - 2 min drive
- State House - 2 min drive
- Cotton Tree - 2 min drive
- St John's Maroon Church - 3 min drive
- Freetown (FNA-Lungi Intl.) - 73 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mavericks – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
New Brookfields Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- New Brookfields Hotel Freetown
- New Brookfields Hotel
- New Brookfields Freetown
- New Brookfields
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort