Overview of Cherry Yurt - Campsite
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Cabin, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Fortrose, this campsite is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Rosemarkie Beach and Fairy Glen Reserve, while Groam House Museum and Hugh Miller Museum are cultural highlights. Wildwoodz Paintball and Lasertag Park and Inverness Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Fortrose Cathedral - 1 min walk
- Chanonry Point Lighthouse - 4 min drive
- Caledonian Stadium - 17 min drive
- Culloden Battlefield - 26 min drive
- Fort George - 37 min drive
- Inverness Station - 22 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 31 min drive
- Cromarty Bakery Shop - 1 min walk
- Mcginnity's - 1 min walk
- The Eilean Dubh - 2 min walk
- The Plough Inn - 19 min walk
- Plough Bistro Lounge - 19 min walk
About this property
Cherry Yurt - Campsite
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.