Overview of Aspen Yurt - Campsite
Choose dates to view prices
Cabin, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Fortrose, this campsite is near the beach. Inverness Castle and Fortrose Cathedral are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Wildwoodz Paintball and Lasertag Park and Inverness Botanic Gardens. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking.
- Fortrose Cathedral - 19 min walk
- Chanonry Point Lighthouse - 4 min drive
- Cromarty Courthouse - 14 min drive
- Caledonian Stadium - 19 min drive
- Fort George - 39 min drive
- Inverness Station - 24 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 33 min drive
- The Plough Inn - 1 min walk
- Plough Bistro Lounge - 2 min walk
- Crofters Bistro - 3 min walk
- Mcginnity's - 18 min walk
- Cromarty Bakery Shop - 18 min walk
About this property
Aspen Yurt - Campsite
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.