Visiting Fannie Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Fannie Bay has to offer including its museums. This city's walkable location also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 4.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fannie Bay
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fannie Bay Gaol Museum and Fannie Bay Race Course. You'll also find 24HR Art and Parap Village Markets in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Capricornia Motel - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, a business center, and a computer station.
Dressing for Fannie Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- About 67.05 inches of rain falls on Fannie Bay each year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 68°F