Visiting Fairy Meadow
Visitors to Fairy Meadow are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and spas.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Fairy Meadow
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 20.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fairy Meadow
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and North Wollongong Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fairy Meadow Beach Park and Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort - This 3.5-star resort features an indoor pool, free parking, and 2 spa tubs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Getting Around Fairy Meadow
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Fairy Meadow Station. Fairy Meadow might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Fairy Meadow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fairy Meadow is 46.77 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F