Large room for family. The room was not super clean with too much dust. There was a tobacco smell, not strong but was not pleasant.
- Pontoise Cathedral
- 8 min drive
- Cergy Pontoise University
- 9 min drive
- Abbaye de Maubuisson
- 11 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Castle of Auvers - 8 min drive
- Pontoise Cathedral - 8 min drive
- Cergy Pontoise University - 9 min drive
- Abbaye de Maubuisson - 11 min drive
- Essec Business School - 15 min drive
- Saint-Ouen-l'Aumône Liesse Station - 8 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 39 min drive
About this property
Le Green des Impressionnistes
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free residence has coffee/tea in a common area and a meeting room. Self parking is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, free newspapers and a TV in a common area. All 95 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests will find kitchenettes with fridges, hobs and microwaves.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per stay.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Green Impressionnistes House Ennery
- Green Impressionnistes House
- Green Impressionnistes Ennery
- Green Impressionnistes
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Extended parking
- Cots (infant beds): EUR 10.0 per stay
- Coffee/tea maker
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 7:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 8:00 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Premium bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- 70-cm LCD TV with digital service
- Laundry facilities
- 1 meeting room
- EUR 10 per pet per night
- Service animals exempt from fees
- 1 per room
- Dogs welcome
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
- Safe at front desk
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- Near the boardwalk
- Next to a golf course
Things to do
- 9 holes of golf
- Theme parks nearby
- 95 rooms
- 3 floors
- 1 building
- Golf driving range on site
- Golfing on site
A nice place to rest
The property is nice and well located if you look for a place to relax. Actually you can have a nice view from Paris including the Eiffel Tower. Room was really big including bathroom. Plenty of space. Breakfast was really good with different kinds of juice and cheese, for example.