- PlayZone Portsmouth
- 8 min drive
- Fishbourne Roman Palace
- 11 min drive
- Kings Arms
- 12 min walk
- Emsworth Delicatessen
- 15 min walk
- Southampton (SOU)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
The Brookfield Hotel is located in Emsworth. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Spinnaker Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gunwharf Quays. Funland Hayling Island and CBK Hayling Island are also worth visiting.
- PlayZone Portsmouth - 8 min drive
- Portsmouth International Port - 9 min drive
- Fishbourne Roman Palace - 11 min drive
- Portsmouth Guildhall - 12 min drive
- West Wittering Beach - 22 min drive
- Havant Warblington Station - 17 min walk
- Southampton (SOU) - 31 min drive
- The Hermitage — 1 min walk
- Kings Arms - 12 min walk
- Emsworth Delicatessen - 15 min walk
- Loretta Coffee Bar - 16 min walk
- The Crown Hotel - 16 min walk
About this property
The Brookfield Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.50 for adults and GBP 7.25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort