Visiting Emerald Beach
Visitors to Emerald Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and restaurants.
- You'll find 160 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Coffs Harbour
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 18.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Grafton, NSW (GFN) 46.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Emerald Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Woolgoolga Creek Falls, Guru Nanak Sikh Temple, and Woolgoolga Beach. In the area, you'll also find Woolgoolga Golf Course and Bruxner Park Flora Reserve.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Emerald Beach. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Discovery Parks – Emerald Beach - This 3.5-star apartment features a free water park, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Emerald Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Emerald Beach gets about 58.19 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F