Visiting Eight Mile Plains
Visitors to Eight Mile Plains are sure to enjoy the shopping and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and sporting events. Top sights around the area include The Gabba, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, and Queen Street Mall.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 21.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eight Mile Plains
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hughesville and Brisbane Technology Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find The Gabba and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Brisbane Holiday Village - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Queen Street Mall, located 8.6 mi (13.9 from the city center, and Roma Street Parkland, which is 9.2 mi (14.9 away.
Dressing for Eight Mile Plains
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Eight Mile Plains each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F