Visiting Eastern Creek
Visitors to Eastern Creek are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 32.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eastern Creek
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Western Sydney Parklands. Additionally, you might want to add Sydney Motorsport Park to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Alpha Hotel Eastern Creek - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Sydney Showground, located 13.1 mi (21 from the city center.
Dressing for Eastern Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Eastern Creek each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F