Visiting East Fremantle
Visitors to East Fremantle are sure to enjoy the riverfront, bars, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and spas. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Cottesloe Beach.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 21.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Fremantle
Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Cottesloe Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Kings Park War Memorial and Domain Stadium.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seashells Fremantle - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, top places to visit include SCITECH Discovery Centre, located 7.9 mi (12.8 from the city center, and Perth Mint, which is 8.1 mi (13.1 away.
Dressing for East Fremantle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for East Fremantle is 0.94 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F