Visiting East Devonport
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in East Devonport, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfront, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in East Devonport
- The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 2.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 78.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Devonport
Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Devonport Ferry Terminal is one place to visit. You'll also find Bass Strait Maritime Centre and Devonport Regional Gallery in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in East Devonport. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Port Masters Lodgings - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- Discovery Parks – Devonport - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this campground. With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bay View Holiday Village - With a stay at this 3-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for East Devonport
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- East Devonport gets about 35.04 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F