- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Fairy Meadow Beach Park
- 3 min drive
- Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium
- 4 min drive
- North Wollongong Beach
- 6 min drive
- Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in East Corrimal, Corrimal Beach Tourist Park is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wollongong City Beach and North Wollongong Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at WIN Entertainment Centre or WIN Stadium.
- Fairy Meadow Beach Park - 3 min drive
- Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium - 4 min drive
- Stuart Park - 5 min drive
- North Wollongong Beach - 6 min drive
- University of Wollongong - 9 min drive
- Fairy Meadow Station - 3 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 70 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ebb and Tide – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Corrimal Beach Tourist Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Corrimal Beach Tourist Park Campground
- Corrimal Beach Tourist Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
proximity to the beach, the open space and balconies are great