Visiting East Brisbane
Visitors to East Brisbane are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, sporting events, and waterfront. The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 13.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Brisbane
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mowbray Park. In the area, you'll also find The Gabba and Queen Street Mall.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Wellington Apartment Hotel - This 3.5-star aparthotel in Brisbane Central Business District features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, located 1.7 mi (2.7 from the city center, and Roma Street Parkland, which is 2.2 mi (3.6 away.
Dressing for East Brisbane
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on East Brisbane each year
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 50°F