Visiting East Ballina
Visitors to East Ballina are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and golf courses.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 3.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 31.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Ballina
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Shelly Beach and Lighthouse Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Ballina Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in East Ballina. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grandview Apartments Ballina - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Discovery Parks – Ballina - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this cabin. With a stay at this 4.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Quality Hotel Ballina Beach Resort - This 3-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for East Ballina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Average annual rainfall for East Ballina is 1.34 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F