- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Al Ghurair Centre
- 9 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 6 min drive
- BurJuman Mall
- 9 min drive
- Gold Souk
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek is in Dubai's Deira neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity and shopping. Dubai Museum and Dubai Opera are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gold Souk and City Centre Deira. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Union Station is 5 minutes by foot and Baniyas Square Station is 8 minutes.
- Al Ghurair Centre - 9 min walk
- City Centre Deira - 5 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 9 min drive
- Gold Souk - 9 min drive
- Port Rashid - 16 min drive
- Union Station - 5 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- The China Club – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Minato – Fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Fish Market – Seafood restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Shabestan – Restaurant offering Persian/Iranian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Radisson Blu deirra creek is a cozy hotel, its an older hotel but beautifully renovated. We loved our room for a number of reasons: first if all it looks luxurious, the led tv is one of the largest I've seen in a hotel room, Im assuming it was 59" similat to what I have at home and offers screen mirror feature which was great when we wanted to eatch videos and pictures on our phone. The room was quite roomy and plenty of led ceiling lights, floor lamps, side lamps and wall lamps and full hight wall mirrors. Balcony was the best part, it comes chairs and a coffee table, thr view was great and I really enjoyed late night coffees there. What I didnt like was that there were no slides/slippers and no bath gowns. The pool area is impressive and quite a chillout spot with the bar that offers bith soft and hard drinks, protein shakes and baskin robbins ice creams. The gym was also impressive with one room focused towards cardio, second room for boxing and body weight training and third for weight lifting, also two rooms for squash, a ping pong table and massage rooms. Breakfast buffet was good with plenty of options however not one of the best I've experienced, and the menu was the same for the entire week with the exception of a few items, any hand crafted hot beverage of your choice, omelettes or waffles can be ordered with no extra charge. The location is close to deira city centre which is a very good mall, and union station is only 5mins walk right behind the hotel building.