- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Terrace
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
UAE Residents Offer
About this area
Located in Dubai, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa is in the historical district. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Global Village - 41 min drive
- Dubai Autodrome - 41 min drive
- Dubai Expo 2020 - 42 min drive
- Dubai Marina Mall - 48 min drive
- Ibn Battuta Mall - 49 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Al Hadeerah — 1 min walk
- Al Forsan — 1 min walk
About this property
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 150 for adults and AED 75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 440 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very good and exotic hotel with a perfect breakfast!!😊