Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel for sun and fun
Nestled on the beach, this Drawaqa Island hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Yasawa Islands.
At Barefoot Manta Island, hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Main Bure.
This hotel has 21 rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Barefoot Manta Island
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. This beach hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
Barefoot Manta Island has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach bar
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1998
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 21
- Wedding services
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Main Bure - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Sunset Deck - This beachfront restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Outside food is not permitted on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
- Resort fee: FJD 105.00 per person, per night
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
- Early check-in fee: FJD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: FJD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Barefoot Island
- Barefoot Island Lodge
- Barefoot Lodge - Sailing Safari Hotel Naviti Island
- Barefoot Manta Island Hotel Drawaqa Island
- Barefoot Manta Island Hotel
- Barefoot Manta Island Drawaqa Island
- Barefoot Manta Island
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.