Visiting Doncaster East
Visitors to Doncaster East are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Doncaster Shopping Centre.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 24.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 30.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Doncaster East
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Doncaster Shopping Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chadstone Shopping Mall and Caulfield Racecourse.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Doncaster East. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crystal Brook Tourist Park - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Beau Monde International - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Melbourne Museum, located 10.6 mi (17 from the heart of the city, and Royal Botanic Gardens, which is 10.8 mi (17.4 away.
Dressing for Doncaster East
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Doncaster East gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 42°F