Visiting Dolphin Heads
Visitors can enjoy all that Dolphin Heads has to offer including the seaside, gardens, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 65 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mackay
- The closest major airport is in Mackay, QLD (MKY) 15.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dolphin Heads
A favorite place to visit in the city is Coral Sea. You'll also find Eimeo Beach and Blacks Beach Park in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Dolphin Heads Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dolphin Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Dolphin Heads gets about 64.84 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 56°F