Visiting Dingley Village
Visitors to Dingley Village are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, bars, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Chadstone Shopping Mall.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 34.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 41.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dingley Village
Notable places to visit in the larger region include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Chadstone Shopping Mall. Additionally, in the area you'll find Caulfield Racecourse and Brighton Beach.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Dingley International Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Luna Park, located 11 mi (17.7 from the heart of the city, and Royal Botanic Gardens, which is 13 mi (20.9 away.
Dressing for Dingley Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Dingley Village each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F