Visiting Dicky Beach
Visitors to Dicky Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and spas. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Dicky Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 20.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dicky Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Dickey Beach and Moffat Beach. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Portobello By The Sea - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Dicky Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Dicky Beach each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F