Visiting Daintree National Park
Tourists are sure to enjoy all the features that Daintree National Park has to offer. The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 96.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Daintree National Park
A popular sight you might want to visit outside of the city is Mossman Gorge located 21.3 mi (34.4 from city center.
Dressing for Daintree National Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- About 68.58 inches of rain falls on Daintree National Park each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 67°F