Book your room at Maytaq Wasin Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hotel is steps from Museum of Religious Art, UNSAAC Yale International Center, and Hatunrumiyoc. Santa Catalina Convent and Church of the Company of Jesus are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a computer station, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 24 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Maytaq Wasin Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.