Visitors to Currajong are sure to enjoy the restaurants, gardens, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 228 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Townsville
- The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV) 2.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Currajong
A favorite place to visit in the city is Townsville Museum and Historical Society. Additionally, you'll find Anderson Park Botanical Gardens and Royal Australian Air Force Townsville Museum in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Mercure Townsville - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Currajong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Currajong is 40.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 58°F