Visiting Crows Nest
Visitors to Crows Nest are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 12.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crows Nest
Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Bondi Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Sydney Showground and Newport Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to Crows Nest, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 804 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Wyndel Apartments - Clarke Street is located in central Crows Nest. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Crows Nest can enjoy access to a fitness center and parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Crows Nest Family Apartment is located in the heart of Crows Nest. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Crows Nest can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is 0.3 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
A top sight outside the city is Circular Quay, located 2.3 mi (3.7 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Crows Nest
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Crows Nest gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F