Visiting Crowdy Bay National Park
Tourists are sure to enjoy all the features that Crowdy Bay National Park has to offer. This city attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find 40 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Taree
- Closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 28.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crowdy Bay National Park
Favorite places to visit in the city include North Brother Mountain, Dooragan National Park, and Kattang Nature Reserve. Harrington Beach State Park and Harrington Lookout are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. With 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Crowdy Bay National Park, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Discovery Parks - Harrington - With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, you'll have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- The Haven Caravan Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, you'll have access to free self parking, laundry facilities, and an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its helpful staff and quiet location.
- Gateway Lifestyle Jacaranda - This 2-star campground features an outdoor pool, free self parking, and laundry facilities. Visitors like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Crowdy Bay National Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Crowdy Bay National Park gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F