- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Alpine Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Room, Non Smoking (Queen Ensuite)
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Shared Bathroom (Single Room)
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Shared Bathroom (Queen Room)
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Shared Bathroom (Twin Room)
Family Room, Non Smoking
Family Room, Non Smoking, Bathtub
Superior Double Room
About this area
Alpine Hotel is located in Cooma. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Centennial Park, while New South Wales Corrective Services Museum and Raglan Art Gallery and Cultural Centre are cultural highlights.
- Cooma Visitors Centre - 3 min walk
- Centennial Park - 3 min walk
- New South Wales Corrective Services Museum - 4 min walk
- Raglan Art Gallery and Cultural Centre - 16 min walk
- Snowy Hydro Discovery Centre - 3 min drive
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) - 78 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Alpine Hotel Cooma
- Alpine Hotel
- Alpine Cooma
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The single room was nice and clean and the lady at the reception/bar was super polite and friendly. The shared bathroom was missing a fan and vafter a shower it felt like walking in a fog 🙄