Visiting Coolum Beach
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Coolum Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Walkable and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Coolum Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 8.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coolum Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Coolum Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Aqua Fun Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Coolum Beach. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Coolum Seaside - This 4.5-star apartment features 3 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Coolum Beach Getaway Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Surf Dance - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Coolum Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- Coolum Beach gets about 37.91 inches of rain per year
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F