This property is beautiful, and in the heart of it all. It’s close to everything you need in como and the view when you walk out is breathtaking. I’ll make its simple. Pros: Close to all amenities Outside of the building is beautiful Great breakfast Nice staff (however not very accommodating) Close to the train Cons: Bed we’re rock hard and the pillows as well, I never slept so bad in my life, was honestly not pleasant at all The staff isn’t willing to “go the extra” for their clients, one my bracelet was lost in the room and I have to pay to retire it back by mail, after spending over 1700$ Canadian for my stay I would expect some kind of service Also when we arrived we waited over one hour for a taxi that never showed so we walked with our luggage all the way there. When we said what happened they said we know sometimes it’s very long and that was it. However in the upcoming weeks prior to our trip I messaged the hotel seeing if we can have car or taxi service and they said to wait outside the train for one. During our entire honeymoon this is the first time a hotel did not help us with getting there or call a taxi for us. Personally next time I would stay somewhere that is not 4* and probably have a better experience.
- Piazza Cavour
- 4 min walk
- Torre del Comune
- 4 min walk
- Cathedral of Como
- 5 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Piazza Cavour - 4 min walk
- Torre del Comune - 4 min walk
- Cathedral of Como - 5 min walk
- Casa del Fascio - 6 min walk
- Teatro Sociale - 6 min walk
- Como Nord Lago Station - 3 min walk
- Como San Giovanni Station - 12 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Antica Darsena – Al fresco dining restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on select days.
- Garden Bar Ceccato – Al fresco dining bar. Serves light fare on select days.
About this property
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. All 94 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find minibars, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day.
- 1 per room (up to 44 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 1.25 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Palace Hotel Como
- Palace Como
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 8:00 AM–10:00 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Where to eat
DID NOT LIKE TH ENTRANCE TO THE LOBBY- LOVED THE BREAKFAST ROOM. ROOMS WERE OKEY, NICE VIEW. WOULD RECOMMEND HOTEL TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.