Check in was very strange - we should have twigged then. Although the cabin had good amenities like a full kitchen, it was extremely dirty. The crockery in the cupboards was covered in mould. The blankets were covered in long black hair, the sheets were also covered in shorter hair (the thing of nightmares), roof in bathroom covered in mould, front door mouldy and rotten, the curtains were filthy, covered in mould and falling down, top of fridge had food particles, t-towel was wet in cupboard, bath towels extremely thin, dining suite very dirty chairs, there was remnants of spilled liquid on lounge. We had to sleep fully clothed on top of bed, we thankfully brought our own pillows. Noise from fan and trucks very loud - luckily I had ear plugs but my husband did not. It was too late at night to find something else. In the light of day it looks like it was once a nice family resort but unfortunately it now resembles something from a movie - and not a rom com!