Visiting Coconut Grove
Visitors to Coconut Grove are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 3.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coconut Grove
Places to visit in the larger region include Lake Alexander, East Point Recreation Reserve, and Darwin Military Museum. You'll also find Defence Of Darwin Experience and Fannie Bay Race Course in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coconut Grove Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Coconut Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- Coconut Grove gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 68°F