Visiting Christies Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Christies Beach has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include Museum, Adelaide Central Market, and Victoria Square.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Christies Beach
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 22.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Christies Beach
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Museum, Adelaide Central Market, and Victoria Square. In the area, you'll also find Rundle Mall and Adelaide Festival Centre.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Christies Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Government House, located 16.4 mi (26.4 from the heart of the city, and Art Gallery of South Australia, which is 16.5 mi (26.5 away.
Dressing for Christies Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Christies Beach is 21.02 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F