Overview of Stone Villa Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Ensuite
Executive Triple Room, Multiple Beds, Ensuite
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Ensuite
Executive Double Room, Ensuite (with Bath)
About this area
Located in Chester, Stone Villa Guest House is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Delamere Forest and popular attractions include Chester Zoo and Blue Planet Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Chester Racecourse or Oulton Park Circuit.
- Eastgate Clock - 20 min walk
- Grosvenor Park - 5 min drive
- Roman Amphitheatre - 5 min drive
- Chester City Walls - 6 min drive
- Chester Cathedral - 7 min drive
- Chester Station - 11 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 37 min drive
- Deli-vert - 2 min walk
- The Faulkner - 3 min walk
- The Beehive - 4 min walk
- Cafe Naj - 5 min walk
- The Flookersbrook - 6 min walk
About this property
Stone Villa Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stay at Stone Villa and you'll be pleased you did
Very friendly staff, very comfortable and clean room. Excellent all round!