Visiting Charters Towers
Those visiting Charters Towers are sure to enjoy all the features offered. This city attracts tourists with its culturally-rich ambiance.
Sightseeing and Staying in Charters Towers
Favorite places to visit in the city include Stock Exchange Building, Zara Clark Museum, and Charters Towers Regional Council.
Dressing for Charters Towers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Charters Towers gets about 40.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 57°F