Visiting Century City
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Century City, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Sony Pictures Studios, J. Paul Getty Museum, and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Century City
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) 5.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 12.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Century City
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Century City is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add 20th Century Fox Studio to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Century City. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills - This 4.5-star hotel in Century City features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Century City can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- The Beverly Hilton - This 4-star hotel in Century City features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Sony Pictures Studios, located 2.7 mi (4.4 from the city center, and J. Paul Getty Museum, which is 3.7 mi (6 away.
Dressing for Century City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 11.50 inches of rain falls on Century City each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F