Visiting Centennial Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Centennial Park has to offer including the entertainment choices, parks, and monuments. Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 7.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Centennial Park
Favorite places to visit in the city include Federation Pavilion, Entertainment Quarter, and Centennial Park. In the area, you'll also find Bondi Beach and Sydney Opera House.
As you start planning your visit to Centennial Park, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 762 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Residences Centennial Park is located in central Centennial Park. Guests who stay at this 5-star cottage in Centennial Park can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its comfortable beds and location.
- Comfy Convenience in Centennial Park is located within 0.4 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Mascot can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel is located 0.4 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Sydney Harbour Bridge, located 3.3 mi (5.4 from the city center, and Sydney Showground, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 away.
Dressing for Centennial Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Centennial Park is 46.77 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F