Visiting Carlton North
Visitors to Carlton North are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, festivals, and zoo. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Melbourne Zoo.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 9.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 16.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Carlton North
A couple of favorite places to visit are Melbourne General Cemetery and Princes Park. In the area, you'll also find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Apartments On Lygon - This 4-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a car service. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to public transit.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Melbourne Zoo, located 0.9 mi (1.4 from the heart of the city, and Melbourne Museum, which is 1.2 mi (2 away.
Dressing for Carlton North
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Carlton North each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F