So boring no Wifi and DSTV for me.
Overview of Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (263)
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom (263 Long Str)
About this area
Located in Cape Town, Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments is in the city centre and near a metro station. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Long Street and Kloof Street. Check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium, and consider making time for Two Oceans Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Kloof Street - 2 min walk
- South Africa Library - 7 min walk
- Greenmarket Square - 10 min walk
- Cape Town City Hall - 14 min walk
- Castle of Good Hope - 19 min walk
- Salt River Station - 7 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 16 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Steers - Downstairs — 1 min walk
- Majitos - Downstairs — 1 min walk
About this property
Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: ZAR 500
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 250 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 250 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best ever Cape Town stay!!!!
The two gentlemen who booked us in (unfortunately we did not get their names), they made our decision to stay absolutely memorable, they were gentle, kind and very accommodating. I am very impressed with their service delivery and with the cleanliness of the hotel. This was a remarkable break for my partner and I and we wish to thank the staff of this establishment for all their kindness.