Family Hotels & Resorts in Cairns Central Business District from AU$85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Cairns Central Business District Family Hotels
Best Cairns Central Business District Family Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Where should we stay in Cairns Central Business District?
You may want to consider the welcoming destination of Cairns Central Business District if you've been thinking about a trip for the whole family. The snorkelling spots, excursions and local tours are just some of the things that make this a good destination for family holidays. Fly into Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), which is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre. When you're thinking about where you should stay in Cairns Central Business District, you might want to consider one of the 35 child-friendly hotels and other types of accommodation here.
Families on holiday have good things to say about these places to stay:
The Hotel Cairns: Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free parking. Guests like the overall comfort and quiet location at this 4-star hotel.
Cairns Harbour Lights – Features an outdoor pool, laundry facilities and babysitting services. The overall comfort and clean rooms make this 4-star hotel popular with guests.
Hides Hotel Cairns – Offers an outdoor pool, laundry facilities and free WiFi. Guests like the quiet location and helpful staff at this 3.5-star hotel.
Mantra Trilogy – Features a children's pool, free parking and laundry facilities. This 4.5-star hotel is popular with guests for its central location.
Inn Cairns Boutique Apartments – Offers an outdoor pool, in-room kitchens and free parking. Guests like the breakfast options at this 3.5-star apartment.
When should we visit Cairns Central Business District?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family trip. You can use this information to plan when to pack up the children and head to Cairns Central Business District.
- Hottest months: January, December, February and November, with an average temperature of 31°C
- Coldest months: July, August, June and September, with an average temperature of 17°C
- Driest months: July, August, September and October, with an average rainfall of 31.25 inches
- Rainiest months: March, February, January and April, with an average rainfall of 374.50 inches
What should we see and do in Cairns Central Business District?
While you and your family are staying in Cairns Central Business District, you may want to visit some family-friendly attractions such as Cairns Regional Gallery, The Cultural Place and Cairns Night Markets. Make sure that you have plenty of time to take in activities in the area such as Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, Mount Whitfield Conservation Park and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.Cairns Central Business District is also well-known for its:
- Coral reefs
Frequently asked questions
What's Cairns Central Business District like for family-friendly holidays?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Cairns Central Business District?
How many hotels that welcome families should I expect to find in Cairns Central Business District?
What's there to see and do with your family in Cairns Central Business District?
More trip options
- Places Near Cairns Central Business District
- What kind of hotels are in Cairns Central Business District?
- More accommodation types in Cairns Central Business District
- Where to stay near top Cairns Central Business District attractions?
- Are there hotels near Cairns Central Business District?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Expedia's Latest Trends