- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Quality Hotel Ballina Beach Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Whirlpool in Bath)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchenette
Standard Twin Room
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in East Ballina, Quality Hotel Ballina Beach Resort is near the airport and near the beach. Ballina Golf Club and Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tallow Beach and Broadwater National Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ballina Racecourse or Ballina Jockey Club. Surfing/boogie boarding offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Lighthouse Beach - 4 min walk
- Shelly Beach - 9 min walk
- Angels Beach - 4 min drive
- Ballina District Hospital - 4 min drive
- Ballina Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 9 min drive
- Wild Prawn Bar + Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
Quality Hotel Ballina Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 25 for adults, and AUD 15 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.25 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely style king room, clean and pleasant. Slightly on the older side but lovely anyway. Close to food and fun options. Water views would make this excellent.