Overview of 2 James Cook Apartments Holiday Rental
Choose dates to view prices
3 Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Located in Byron Bay, this apartment is near the beach. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Clarkes Beach and Main Beach. Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Macadamia Castle are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.
- Captain Cook Lookout - 1 min walk
- Clarkes Beach - 2 min walk
- The Pass - 8 min walk
- Main Beach - 10 min walk
- Wategos Beach - 13 min walk
- Mullumbimby Station - 19 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 29 min drive
About this property
2 James Cook Apartments Holiday Rental
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.