Overview of Briars Country Lodge
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Balcony (Disabled Room)
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Balcony (Double Room)
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Balcony (Twin Room)
Three Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Located in Burradoo, Briars Country Lodge is on a lake. Moss Vale Golf Club and Bowral Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Morton National Park and Robertson Nature Reserve.
- Cecil Hoskins Nature Reserve - 14 min walk
- Leighton Gardens - 4 min drive
- Moss Vale Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Bowral Golf Course - 5 min drive
- International Cricket Hall of Fame - 6 min drive
- Moss Vale Station - 4 min drive
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL) - 48 min drive
About this property
Briars Country Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities