Visiting Burleigh Waters
Visitors can enjoy all that Burleigh Waters has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Surfers Paradise Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 572 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 11.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Burleigh Waters
A favorite place to visit in the city is Stockland Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
It could be tricky to stay in the heart of Burleigh Waters but you will find plenty of options in the area. These are some places close by where you can stay:
- There are 27 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Burleigh Heads, and sights to visit include Burleigh Beach and Burleigh Head National Park
- In Varsity Lakes, you'll find 4 hotels and other lodging options to choose from
- There are 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Miami, and sights to visit include Burleigh Golf Club and Pizzey Park Sporting Complex
Popular places to see in the area include Surfers Paradise Beach, located 5.7 mi (9.2 from the city center, and Cavill Avenue, which is 5.9 mi (9.5 away.
Dressing for Burleigh Waters
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Burleigh Waters is 1.26 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F