First, the good: Very friendly staff, very welcoming, and they did their best to be accommodating. The rooms have some interesting layouts, as this is a converted space. So, the bathroom was long and narrow with a pillar in the middle. Interesting and funky. Definitely Unique. My room was freshly painted. Even smelled a bit like new paint. The laminate flooring was cheap and peeling up in several spots. That is my only real complaint with the room. Comfortable bed, and great pillows. Location is great, except for the homeless guys on the sidewalk. Lots to do nearby. The online videos make it look much brighter and more modern than it really is. So, the first impression was disappointing. This was a business trip, and we needed a home base for 2 weeks. We really needed parking, and were told they had parking. However, the parking seemed a bit shady. We had to walk 4 blocks to the parking lot of an office building. They wanted to know exactly when we would be leaving and seemed a bit nervous. We can not verify this, but it seemed like an "under the table" arrangement with the security staff of parking lot that was not used at night or on weekends. The final problem for us was the internet went out and was off for 2 days. We ended up leaving after 2 nights. So, for casual travelers on a budget, this may be your spot.
- Reserva Ecologica
- 4 min walk
- Presidente Sarmiento Frigate Ship Museum
- 11 min walk
- Plaza Dorrego
- 12 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Reserva Ecologica - 4 min walk
- Presidente Sarmiento Frigate Ship Museum - 11 min walk
- Plaza Dorrego - 12 min walk
- Women's Bridge - 12 min walk
- Manzana de las Luces - 14 min walk
- Buenos Aires Independencia Station - 3 min walk
- Plaza de Mayo Station - 13 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Unique Art Madero
Along with concierge services, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and express check-out. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a ballroom are on-site. All 89 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find minibars and hairdryers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 35, per accommodation, per night (maximum of USD 99 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 50 per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 33 lb/15 kg)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 6 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per night
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD99 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Unique Art Madero Hotel Buenos Aires
- Unique Art Madero Hotel
- Unique Art Madero Buenos Aires
- Unique Art Madero
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–10 AM: USD 6 per person
- Free cots/infant beds
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free cots/infant beds
- Memory foam mattress
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- TV channels
- LCD TV
Food and drink
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished