Get an overview of this hotel3-star Buenos Aires hotel in Buenos Aires Central Business District, walk to Palace of the Argentine National Congress
Located in Buenos Aires Central Business District, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Barolo Palace, Palace of the Argentine National Congress, and Cabildo. Obelisco and Plaza de Mayo are also within 1 mi (2 km). Saenz Pena Station and Congress Station are within a 5-minute walk.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 148 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with cable channels, and free newspapers. Hair dryers, safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Buenos Aires Congreso
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Ibis Buenos Aires Congreso is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1998
- Total number of rooms - 148
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Buenos Aires Congreso has a restaurant on site.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ARS 158 per person (approximately)
- Ibis Buenos Aires
- Ibis Hotel Buenos Aires
- ibis Buenos Aires Hotel
- Ibis Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Ibis
- ibis Buenos Aires Congreso Hotel
- ibis Congreso Hotel
- ibis Congreso
- Buenos Aires Ibis
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.