Overview of Southpoint
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in South Brisbane, Southpoint is near the beach. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Street Mall and Toowong Village. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Suncorp Stadium, or consider Riverstage for a night out.
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - 11 min walk
- Riverstage - 11 min walk
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre - 16 min walk
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - 17 min walk
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs - 7 min drive
- South Bank Station - 3 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 27 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 14 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 40.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Never got in!? Booking was unable to be initiated. No contact available couldn't call anyone!? Communications were inconsistent and broken. Poor english, not proactive at all.